We are seeking to recruit a motivated and responsible web developer who can help our existing team of programmers build, update and maintain web sites and apps. Candidate should have the ability to write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
This position requires a combination of knowledge and skills such as HTML5, CSS3, Vue) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Additionally, an understanding of the entire web development process, including UX design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Description of Duties
- Managing Laravel Custom Made Websites with common functionalities (Carts / Checkouts etc).
- Designing and implementing new features such as API Integrations.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the software.
- Work as a team and independently to develop new features.
Minimum Set Of Skills
- 2+ Years Experience Developing Web Applications on Laravel
- Knowledge MySQL Database System
- Ability to work flexibly both in a small team and independently
- Comfortable working with PHP frameworks
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into Vue Js Components
Hours and Environment
- Friendly working environment
- Monday to Friday, working hours between 10:00 am and 18:00 pm
- Competitive salary based on your skill set
|Job Category||Web Development|
|Salary Range||1.400€ to 1.800€ Net per Month|