About the Company
Human Minds is fast-growing agency based in Athens, Greece focused on providing Digital Development Services such as Digital Media, Content and Web Development Services.
We are a team of 8 family members and friends who work together with a common purpose.
For us, life means understanding and help. And if we can offer a little more understanding and a little more help through our services, then someone will live better because his business will do better. That said, our vision is to help worthy businesses and people achieve their goals by always offering them the most modern and efficient online marketing services they could get. This is what we work for every day and this is what we will always enjoy doing.
We would love to see you on board 🙂
Description of Duties
- Act as the point of contact for clients for Paid (Google & Facebook) Ads & Strategy matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement Google Ads Campaigns to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Performance Report for campaigns within KPI’s and budget.
- Excellent Use of Google Analytics
- Analyze digital campaigns success and weaknesses to propose adjustments.
- Handling Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager Accounts
- Weekly Communication with clients’ for optimization and brief reporting.
- Setup and optimization of existing client base In Google & Facebook Ads
- Propose new strategic campaigns for clients to maximize performance.
- Following up and seeing that client’s targets are met
- Identify new trends and implement on clients’ accounts.
- 1-2 years experience on a similar position
- Excellent oral and written skills (Greek & English)
- Solutions Oriented
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team Spirit
- Selling Skills
Start Date: 21/9/2020
Salary: 700,00€ – 900,00€ + Performance Bonus