As a web project manager you will be the leader of a team of individuals with creative and technical skills that creates various projects for the Internet. You will be responsible for helping to manage the entire life of the project, from conception to live online delivery. Each day, you will review the tasks and goals that need to be completed with your team. You will work with the company’s customers in order to deliver the web product that they envision and with the leaders of the company to try and create new and innovative web solutions for upcoming projects or situations.
Web Project Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Human Minds is a growing Digital Marketing Agency focused on providing services in 2 basic pylons:
- Google & Facebook related Services
- Website & Software Development
Our Team Consists of 9 amazing comrades, 4 of them working remotely, 5 of them in-house. We are building a strong team, based on mutual understanding, friendship, easy-going friendly environment, but focused on great services and results.
Our goal is to create a group of amazing / super capable people, who love working together, come and go on schedule and want to come in the office on Monday (yes especially on Monday).
What we offer
- An Ethical environment with solid policies on personal integrity, internal communications, production-based awards & penalties and more.
- A Good Salary with a great schedule.
- A place to try new ideas
- Amazing comrades.
- Training on Communication Skills
- Training on how to Handle Confusion & Problems in all working environments
|Job Category||Project Management|