Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a WordPress/PHP Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including managing themes and plugins.
This position requires a combination of skills (HTML5, CSS3, JS) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive design is required. Additionally, an understanding of the entire web development process, including UX design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Description of Duties
- Managing WordPress Websites with common plugins like Visual Composer, Gravity Forms, Elementor etc.
- Designing and implementing new features / functionalities and WordPress Tools.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Occasional Communication with Clients for a better understanding of their needs.
Minimum Set Of Skills
- 2 Years of experience in WordPress Development.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Great knowledge of WordPress (Tools, Plugins etc.)
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development on WordPress Environment
- Must be able to show past work that is relevant to the position