IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
2. Legal Use
3. Changes to Terms of Service and Services.
5. Intellectual Property Rights The content provided through the Services, including but not limited to, texts, data, software, graphics, photographs, music, sounds, videos, interactive features, blogs, messages, suspensions and other materials (collectively the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained in these Services (hereinafter referred to as “Signals”) belong to us or are granted to Us, subject to copyright and others intellectual property rights based on applicable Greek, European and international law and in accordance with international laws and international conventions. All Your Content is provided solely for your information and personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute any Content except as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Personal Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable, or otherwise intervene in features related to the security of the Services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Services or Content. We or our licensors retain all intellectual and industrial property rights in the Services and in the Content, unless otherwise expressly provided herein. No right is granted to you to use any Signs.
6. Code of Ethics and Behavior You agree to use the Services in accordance with the following Code of Conduct and Behavior of the Company:
(a) You will keep all information provided to you through the Services as private and confidential and you will not provide this information to any third party without the permission of the person providing it to you.
(b) You will not use the Services to engage in any form of harassment or aggression that consists of, or includes, by way of indicative, non-exclusive, listing of communications images, recordings containing defamatory, defamatory or abusive content, defamatory statements, racist, pornographic or obscene content, use of offensive language, etc.
(c) You will not transmit chain emails through the Services.
(d) You will not use the Services to violate the privacy, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
(e) You will not post messages, pictures or recordings and / or provide information and will not use the Services in any way which:
1. Infringes or copies the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, any intellectual property rights or trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights.
2. It is fraudulent or otherwise illegal or a violation of any applicable law.
(f) You will not use the Services to distribute, promote or otherwise publish promotional material for any goods or services and generally for promotional purposes.
(g) You will not use the Services to distribute or download any virus or malicious software of any kind, or do anything else that could cause harm to the Services or to us in any way.
(h) You will always use the Services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and will not permit them to be used by minors.
(i) The responsibility for the accuracy of personal information and information lies solely with you who provide it, since the Website only acts as a means of presenting and publishing such information without processing it.
(i) The information and information you provide and publish:
1. It must not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
2. They must not lead directly or indirectly to cheating on third parties.
3. They must not contravene provisions of applicable Greek and European legislation and generally applicable legislation, including provisions relating to consumer protection, unfair competition, discrimination or misleading advertising, intellectual or industrial property protection, trade secrets or personality rights.
3. They must not contain viruses, trojans, worms, time bombs or cancel bots or any other program code that may cause deliberate damage or cause loss of data to both member / visitor computers and the system in general, nor should it lead to a loss of resources or services or features of the Site.
7. Service Tracking and Ads
8. External Connections
9. Non-commercial use
The Services are available for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not entitled and prohibited to advertise or encourage any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You may not also send and transmit chain emails, junk or spam emails to other users. In addition, you will not use the information received by the Services to contact, advertise, incite or sell to any user or member without their express prior consent. If you violate the terms of this paragraph and / or send or post spam, spam or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we retain all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, by law or otherwise, including but not limited to the right to seek legal punishment for any such unsolicited messages you send through the Services.
10. Newsletters – Advertising / Newsletters
The Company allows visitors / users of the Site to choose to be informed about new products, offers, stores, competitions, etc. by sending newsletters to their email or postal address or by phone. These newsletters are the intellectual property of the Company and are therefore protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and
12. Applicable Law – Disputes
12.2 We would like to inform you that according to the Directive 2013/11 / EC, which has been incorporated into the Greek legislation under Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure is now provided for throughout the European Union. If you have a problem with a purchase that you made from the Online Store and you are staying in the EU, you can use this site https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute . The Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) certified for this purpose is the ECC GREECE, 144, 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784 email@example.com. You can contact this organization to guide you throughout the process of submitting and processing your complaint. However, we inform you that we are not bound by – and we are obliged to follow – the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
13. Select Language-Notifications
All written notices, reports and statements must be in the Greek language and transmitted:
a) By us to you by e-mail at the email address you entered when you signed up or later notified us (in the event of a change of the original).
14. Partial Invalidity and Replacement of Valid Arrangements
In the event that any of the provisions herein may be interpreted in more than one manner, one of which may render the provision void, voidable or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in such a way as to render it void and enforceable. In the event that any court or public authority determines that any provision herein is impracticable in writing or in its wording, this provision will be amended to become applicable to the fullest extent possible in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the which seeks to implement and enforce this provision, and to give the parties the same basic rights and to have the same validity as the one before the amendment.
16. Binding character